Umm, I've been busy

Ok, so I ordered a Charlie in Black yesterday. And then just a little while ago ordered a Jillian in Bourbon from the NM sale.

Yikes, what is my husband going to say? I will be like you Mini, hiding them in the closet!

I am a little nervous about the Jillian, I hope I love it as much as all of the girls on here that have one.

I really like the look of it, the color, the leather, etc. and it seems to be one of the "classic" Kooba styles.

I just always tend to gravitate towards Black, but did not want the Jillian in Black, with the Ada and Charlie in Black already.

Oh, but the Jillian in Black would be so cute for going out at night, but the Bourbon can be worn out with Jeans and a Black top, right??

I'm gonna cry, I want the Jillian in black so much, but NM said it can't be shipped outside the US due to some material using (too many studs?)!:crybaby:
That's crazy. I just think they don't do international shipments period. I shipped a black Jillian to the UK and one to Singapore and had no problem whatsoever.

That's crazy. I just think they don't do international shipments period. I shipped a black Jillian to the UK and one to Singapore and had no problem whatsoever.[/quo
They told me it's just for the Jillian style, maybe also Ada? I ordered a Brynne from them and placed the order through online chat, the duty was very high and crazy though, but why am I a Kooba girl?:rolleyes:

That's crazy. I just think they don't do international shipments period. I shipped a black Jillian to the UK and one to Singapore and had no problem whatsoever.[/quo
They told me it's just for the Jillian style, maybe also Ada? I ordered a Brynne from them and placed the order through online chat, the duty was very high and crazy though, but why am I a Kooba girl?:rolleyes:
Not to worry, Garfield, where there's a will, there's always a way.:tup:

browneyedgirl, congrats on your Jillian! I'm sure you'll love it! And, by the way... we all hide our new bags in the closet from time to time waiting for the right moment to let the secret out. LOL... :sneaky:

Then when the hubbies ask if it's new, we can just say... "Nah, I've had this old thing for a while..."

Congrats on your bags! I have Jillian in sand and Charlie in black and both are gorgeous! I may get another Jillian in black if I see one that's nearly free somewhere. :graucho:

Browneyedgirl, you are going to love your Jillian. It's got the same fab leather as the bourbon and sand Ada. Can't wait to hear what you think when it arrives and see pics. I never tire of seeing Jillians.