Pics of Massai cross-body needed

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
I've searched and searched and only found one picture of a massai cross-body. The one that I found was at an angle that made it hard for me to get the full impression.

I love messenger bags, like the versatility of the massai, but have no H near me to do a try-on.

Even if you would never wear it this way, could you try it and take a picture? I would be very grateful....

Thank you!!

CB,
What about it didn't work?

I know that both you and I are fans of the Evelyne--wonderful bag! I was thinking (hoping!) that the massai would give me another messenger type option, but with the additional versatility to wear it with the shorter strap...

I'll try to snap a photo for you later tonight or tomorrow :smile: I never wear it with the long strap, messenger-style - not comfortable for me - but it did look pretty cool when I tried it that way.

What about a Trim with an extension? I don't have one but the Trim comes in many sizes plus there's a zipper. You can use a bracelet belt type as an extension and the Trim can be a messenger bag? Some ideas for you to toss around.

I am too petite to wear the massai cross body - it looks too long and I am with CB on the D cup thingy :sweatdrop: It somehow looks unproportional on me :flowers:

OMG, me too! I have to be careful where a bag hits on my body cause my "family curse" makes me look super horizontal when a bag is on the same level as my, er, "curse" I mean blessing... no it's really a curse. What my neck wouldn't give for a lighter chest and a bigger bag!! :nuts:

I need to try one on at the store. I want a messenger bag again, I've tried to go without for a year and I'm noticing big time. The Evelyn is probably best for me, I'm thinking...