TOP SECRET RELEASE: Damier Neverfull!

Jul 16, 2007
But seriously, my friends . . .

I know. I can see the differences.

But both have changeable sizes/shapes, strong handles, a clasp closure and carry a lot!

Don't you think that the Hampstead can be seen as a "Damier Neverfull." Obviously dressier than the Mono Neverfull, but Damier pieces often are!:yahoo:

And the price difference is not a big deal, really.

Just trying to get your attention and get you thinking.;) But then you already thought of this, right?

Remember to love your Louis and love your Life!

There are a couple of threads going in the reference area I believe about the Damier Neverfull. The release date is conflicting. Some have heard it will be released in November, whilte others have heard beginning of '08.

I think the Hampstead is similar, but if I had to compare it to a mono piece I would compare it to a Batignolles. The GM Hampstead is almost twice as much as the GM Neverfull, so if the damier pricing is similar it would probably be an attractive option for those considering a damier tote.

The Hampstead does have similarities to the neverfull. But i think more people are attracted to the price of the neverfull. (You get alot of bang for your buck with the neverfull.)

love my hampstead, I would get the never full gm just for an over night throw around bag , a carry on ect. The hampstead is my dressy classy work bag.

Saturday I was told by one SA that the Neverfull will be out in Damier Azur first because of the ease of creating the design by keeping the vachetta leather the same and simply changing the canvas . . . and MAYBE the lining, but probably only the canvas.
My favorite (dark, ebony) damier, she said is a longer away than first thought!