Carly Club!!! Please Join!!!

Mommyville

Jun 11, 2007
OK, girls...Ali has her own club...now it's time for Carly to have HER own club! Let's hear from ALL you Carly owners out there...which Carly do you have? Which SIZE, COLOR, how many, etc....and let us know how much you LOVE her!!!! Post modelling pics if you can!!

I just purchased my FIRST LARGE Carly in khaki/saddle from ebay and I can't wait to GET HER! Having tried a few mediums, and returned them ALL, I finally got the hint that I should TRY the large size! Anyone else?? C'mon girls! Let's form a club in honor of CARLY!!!! :idea:

Yay! Carly deserves her own club, too!

I've got the Carly Demi in black signature and I recently purchased it in brown signature, as well. I haven't gotten the brown one yet but I am sure that I will love it as much as the black.

I want to join! I have a Large Sig khaki/ebony and she's PERFECT! I HAD to order the same colors in medium and I found a GREAT deal on eBay! Now if I can get it in the demi I will be SET! I love the carly so much, it's the perfect bag! The way it slouches, mmm!

I want to join! I have a Large Sig khaki/ebony and she's PERFECT! I HAD to order the same colors in medium and I found a GREAT deal on eBay! Now if I can get it in the demi I will be SET! I love the carly so much, it's the perfect bag! The way it slouches, mmm!

My sentiments EXACTLY!!!! CARLY RULES!!! PLEASE post pics of your Carly sisters when your medium one arrives! Congrats!!! :tup:

[/B][/COLOR]

My sentiments EXACTLY!!!! CARLY RULES!!! PLEASE post pics of your Carly sisters when your medium one arrives! Congrats!!! :tup:

Hi, I just bought the medium Denim Carly on Ebay and very anxious to check her out. I am a Ali lover, but the way you all were talking about Carly, I just had to try it.:smile:

Here I am! lol I agree, Carly agrees a fan club. :P I also have gone through a couple of medium ones and one large one only to find my one true love.... the large chocolate signature carly!!! :heart: I absolutely adore her.. can't stop staring at her.. she is great!!
:yahoo:Go Carly!!! :yahoo: