New Legacy Stripe Items

Mar 26, 2007
You're going to love them!

If any of you remember the turnlock valet keyfob-- it came in pink and white, but NOW...

It comes in LEGACY STRIPE and in RED! They're GORGEOUS, check them out!

Also, the little book photo holder keychain? You know the one I mean, it's like a little leather book and you open it and it holds two photos?

It now comes in legacy stripe!

Go check them out, they should be at your local boutique!

Here are some pics of the new legacy stripe key fobs which I picked up today!! Plus a picture of my new Mandy. :yahoo:

I also received my new leather legacy satchel in black, but I have to wait to sneak it in until DH is doing something else. ;)

Attachments

• fob1.jpg
    fob1.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 70
I must get the turnlock valet!

Nice stuff Ella!

How was the store today? I am going tomorrow...

The store looked great as usual! Lots of nice stuff!!! They had lots of the new legacy stuff, like the new satchels and the new shoulder flap (the "new" Ali). Lots of the french framed wallets, they tried to convince me to buy one to go with my Mandy, but I couldn't...I also could have bought several other key fobs, but I resisted!!!
Have fun tomorrow!!!

Oh yes, I will!:tup: Thanks for the info, Ella! Your Mandy is a beauty!:yes:

The store looked great as usual! Lots of nice stuff!!! They had lots of the new legacy stuff, like the new satchels and the new shoulder flap (the "new" Ali). Lots of the french framed wallets, they tried to convince me to buy one to go with my Mandy, but I couldn't...I also could have bought several other key fobs, but I resisted!!!
Have fun tomorrow!!!