Chanel in Las Vegas

Black classic flap, neiman usually have it in stock, if not they can order it from their warehouse within few days.

modern chain, kind of hard to get. i think if you call about a month or 2 beforehand, and pay for the bag (if it available) thay can just hold the bag until you come to pick it up

I was just at the Chanel Boutique at the Bellagio last week. They had the new black modern chain tote. If you want to make sure you get it, I'd just order it and have it sent... Its been my experience that if you wait, you will lose out and have to wait months to find a really popular bag again.

I'd go for the jumbo in black and the Wynn has a really nice SA her name is stephanie, shes great to deal with. Last time I went to the Chanel in the Wynn they pretty much had everything :smile:

Thnx for all the help!
In Paris I didn't get the chance to go to CHanel. I was there for 3 days, and I got near one boutique..but there was a Sjeik inside with all his bodyguards..so It was kind of hard for me to get in, and I was in a rush...
But I'll keep the SA in mind, and when the time is there I hope they'll have that perfect bag, that's waiting for me!:love:

Hi ladies,

I just got off the phone with Lynn at the Wynn in Las Vegas and got my paws on a black metallic 226... She told me that they should be getting about 6 more in either this or next week! I was #1 on the waitlist and I got mine (someone had it on hold and didn't want it!) so there's space for 6 more!!!

Lynn's number is 702 735 3402

jeshika - thanks so much for this post! When I called this morning they didn't have any 226 available, but did have one 227! So I grabbed it! I will have it tomorrow. BTW, if anybody is looking for the black metallic reissue in 226 or 227 sizes, she did say they are getting more of both sizes in and some may still be available.

jeshika - thanks so much for this post! When I called this morning they didn't have any 226 available, but did have one 227! So I grabbed it! I will have it tomorrow. BTW, if anybody is looking for the black metallic reissue in 226 or 227 sizes, she did say they are getting more of both sizes in and some may still be available.

OMG i'm so glad you got the bag you wanted. i know i got the last 226. she said the rest of the 226s and 227s were coming in either this or next week!!!! :P

Congrats! Remember to post pictures when you get your beautiful bag!! Mine comes in on Friday! :P

^^Beana - did you get the 226 or 227? Wynn Las Vegas may be my new favorite Chanel boutique!

i know right? i started randomly calling the numbers listed on the "Which SAs deserve our business" Thread and when the lady at the Wynn told me she had one and no waitlist i had to ask her 3 or 4 times cos i was in disbelief!

yay for wynn las vegas!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: