OKay~ So my spending habits have increased TREMENDOUSLY! My Loot!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
I was on a ban SERIOUSLY:wtf:...until for some unknown reason I had to have these 2 bags.

1. Sophie~ price was right...very versitile. She came in today (fabulously packed I might add) all the way from Hawaii. She was gently used and had a little jean rubbing on vachetta. Only verly light tiny surface scratches on the plaque. I immediately used magic eraser (jean color came right off) and used a leather protector on her. She looks BRAND new:heart:

2. Beverly MM~ saw a couple of tPF'rs and OMG! Gorgy! I thought what a fabulous piece...elegant and yet can be casual. I love the mix of vachetta and formal style with a hint of pin-tuck in regards to the canvas. The gold hardware ...is just purely stunning. Oh and the feet to protect the bottom! WOW~ my only bag with that feature. I debated the GM but...was concerned about being too big, double straps and the vachetta continues onto the bottom of the bag...scary for me.
Next~ I ordered appleguard to spray my Beverly as she is to get only the very best protectant. I am not overly "safe" with my bags...

I just HAD to share these with all of you. tPF is such a great place for me to come chat and share. I have learned so much and met great fabulous people. AND~ thanks to all of you....I have a beautiful collection of cherished LOUIS VUITTON:heart:

Attachments

• 0707LV sophiebeverly 001.jpg
    0707LV sophiebeverly 001.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 149
  • 0707LV sophiebeverly 002.jpg
    0707LV sophiebeverly 002.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 0707LV sophiebeverly 003.jpg
    0707LV sophiebeverly 003.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 0707LV sophiebeverly 004.jpg
    0707LV sophiebeverly 004.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 128
Congratulations! You have great taste!

:girlsigh:Thank you...my taste has definitely evolved over the (almost a year) that I have been a member of tPF. I have learned that it is not about quantity but ever lasting quality and class. At first I bought items just because they were a good price, not because I was in :heart:. Now~ I spend the $$$ and get what I really truely have to have...I covet them more now. I learned this from all the wonderful members here.