Anyone own the Chelsea White Optic Satchel and Wallet

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I won a White Optic and leather satchel with a matching wallet on ebay last week. It came today, insured from the post office. I was not at home, so I have to wait until Monday, eeeek, I hate that. They will deliver it then. I had loved it in the store and it sold out very quickly. This one is new with tags from the outlet with the wallet. I hope it is beautiful . I do have the receipt just in case I do not find it comfortable hand carried. I do not own any satchels at all. Loved the legacy white, but that hardware was too heavy. I hope this one is pretty for summer. Any one who has is and likes it, please let me know. Thanks!!! Have a great rest of the weekend ladies!!!!! :yes:

Can't wait for your pics!!!
Voodoo, I would like to see it too LOL will show you a pic of it from ebay.

d6eb_1.JPG

Update: This satchel is absolutely perfect and beautiful, but the two zippers that meet in the middle get stuck, on the way up the sides of the satchel until they meet tab to tab at the center of the bag. They are not broken, it is just hard to zip. I usually have had only one zipper on a bag and never had two that were so hard to pull together. I did put soap on it as the Coach store said, plain dry soap to lubricate the teeth. That is not working. Any suggestions? Such a great bag, wonder if that is why it ended up at the outlet....
thanks!!!