Diabro.net day bag not f/w

mackwall4

Dec 14, 2006
I just received my black day from diabro.net, but it's tag has a 1, not a 3, on it. My order states autumm/winter, but did not receive one. I guess I'm going to e-mail them. Just wanted to tell you to check your tags!

I just received my black day from diabro.net, but it's tag has a 1, not a 3, on it. My order states autumm/winter, but did not receive one. I guess I'm going to e-mail them. Just wanted to tell you to check your tags!

Hallo, you should email them and let them know the situation. They should be very helpful in your case. It is their fault and not yours. Good luck:smile:

I sent an e-mail yesterday stating I wanted to return the item as it was not what I had ordered, and the return policy states that they will contact you with their reply within the next 12 hours... no reply, so I sent another e-mail today simply stating that I ordered the f/w and received a s/s. Hopefully there will be no problems.

pardon my ignorance, but what does a 1 signify, and what does a 3 signify? sorry..new to balenciaga!

and, i hope everything works out for you mackwall4 :smile:

:tup:
Diabro.net has sent a beautiful vein free f/w day bag. It arrived today and will post pics when I figure out how!!
They have said they will pay for my shipping fees back to them because it was their mistake--I haven't cleared that up just yet, but the bag they sent was what I had hoped for in the first place.
All in all, a great bag now!:yahoo:

The s/s bag was authentic, just not what I had ordered, so they exchanged it with an a/w bag that was what I had wanted. They sell authentic bags, but as has been discussed before, they do not have a return policy. I got a different bag, due to the incorrect one sent first.