For those of you who travel and use a weekender... do you also carry other bbags

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
with you?

i'm trying to figure out if i can pull off carrying a weekender and stick another balbag inside it for use when i arrive at my destination. would it look weird to be carrying both a weekender and a city/work at the same time?

i'm contemplating as i am considering buying a weekender.

help!

sometimes i used my we for everyday bag.

and when i travel, yes, i carried my we on the left shoulder and a city or first on my right for essential items like the plane tickets, wallet, cell phone and stuffs

When I travel, I usually place my bbags inside. More than one bbag item would be overload. I like to carry as little as possible when i'm traveling. Plus the WE can stand up to being thrown around and what not.

is the courier the one with the messenger style?

This is the Courier and it can be worn both on the shoulder or messenger. I'm 5'5", 105 lbs. It's pretty big on me so I'll probably use it alone when traveling by plane. But for road trips and such, it'll come in handy when combined with the Weekender.

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

I'll try to get a pic of me and my WE with the City up this afternoon.

The WE, I think, is bigger. I like the idea of carrying the WE with the Courier because they are different shapes. Here's a pic with my Caramel 05 WE and Chocolate 05 City.

IMG_2360.jpg

When I travel, I ALWAYS use my WE.

I usually bring my WE as a carry-on, and either First or City as my hand bag depending on how much stuff I have to carry. For your reference, I'm 5'3", 98lbs.

I'm wanting to get the Courier also to compliment my WEs when I travel.....Mmmm.