New Registered Member Limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Thank you for including me in this group.

Rest assured, I share the advice that has helped me a lot so that people like me can know how to get out of an impasse.

Thank you for believing in my good faith and for including me if possible.

Reactions: texaspalindrome
Hi Vlad! I have been a member for many years, but am very shy. I guess this new rule may give me the push I need to come out of my shell...which may be a good thing. Thanks for all you do!i I have gotten so much valuable information from this site over the years, and it is much appreciated. :smile:

Long time lurker here as well (from 2016) and this is my 2nd time posting. I generally just enjoy reading threads for information and occasional guffaws. I don't necessarily think I have to post a reply, but it seems that w/ these new guidelines, having a higher post history take precedence in terms of membership privileges versus someone who has been present (but just hidden) for a long while. I supposed it's quicker/easier to measure someone's activity based on this metric and I understand that I'm under this site's terms of condition, but it's still unfortunate that there is now pressure to produce content to hit a quota even if there is no value.

With that said, I appreciate this site, what you guys are doing, and the forumers' contributions, except the meghan markle/prince harry thread - folks there are just way too toxic for my taste.

I guess it's time to hit 3 more posts somewhere else.

I supposed it's quicker/easier to measure someone's activity based on this metric and I understand that I'm under this site's terms of condition, but it's still unfortunate that there is now pressure to produce content to hit a quota even if there is no value.

With that said, I appreciate this site, what you guys are doing, and the forumers' contributions, except the meghan markle/prince harry thread - folks there are just way too toxic for my taste.

I guess it's time to hit 3 more posts somewhere else.

I can see if I can create a secondary promotion that would integrate the promotion for active/logged in users who had registered more than, say, a year ago. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.