Please Help, I Need U Guys, Asap... Stressed Out!!!

Aug 2, 2006
HI... I need you guys to HELP me decide, PLEASE!!! If you had to choose one... between the Balenciaga Magenta 05 Shoulder(pochette) and the Magenta 05 Flat Flap (clutch/pochette) which would you choose? I do love both but can only purchase one. I know both are a rare find... PLEASE HELP SOON AS POSSIBLE, I depend on all of you and trust in your judgement. Thanks :sweatdrop:

HI... I need you guys to HELP me decide, PLEASE!!! If you had to choose one... between the Balenciaga Magenta 05 Shoulder(pochette) and the Magenta 05 Flat Flap (clutch/pochette) which would you choose? I do love both but can only purchase one. I know both are a rare find... PLEASE HELP SOON AS POSSIBLE, I depend on all of you and trust in your judgement. Thanks :sweatdrop:

I think I've understood which objects you're referring to ;). It's always a personal choice, but I prefer the shoulder (forced myself not to buy it, 'cause I'm on a ban!!) It's lovely!

Pochette. The shoulder is almost useless (in my opinion). Too small.

Pochette is also much rarer...you'll probably get another chance for a shoulder someday if you want to try one.

I would personally use the clutch more, and it seems like a moderately sized handbag to me, so that would be my choice. BUT I think it's a matter of personal preference in the end. The shoulder is like a makeup with a strap, right? If you think you would be more likely to use a little bag in magenta for evening or something, maybe that is the better choice.