Baby Cabas...I wish i'd paid attention!!

QuirkyCool

Quirky and Cool
Mar 20, 2006
When the Coco cabas came out I saw the large one terribly hyped,and I hated it at first sight. It's huge,shapeless and I hate the huge CC logo.So I never even looked at pics of the baby.

The baby is LOGO-FREE!! It's also such a cute shape!! It's a darling bag!! I must have it!!

Alas,my current situation is being at the tail end of a couple of waiting lists for the fall ones....:crybaby:

I loooove the baby cabas. I also think that the larger cabas is a bit too large, especially on me (I'm 5'2").

It still has the CC logo, but as you know, a lot smaller.

Good luck! I suggest maybe eBay? Make sure you post in the authenticate Chanel thread before bidding on anything.

I don't think it's too late for you...just keep on signing up at as many waiting lists as you can, and keep checking the Chanel forum. I thought it was too late for me, but I eventually obtained one myself :smile:

Good luck!

Oh well,I've decided that there'll always be nice bags. There just aren't that many at the moment!! I'm on 2 lists,and if I'm meant to have one I'll get that call....thanks for the encouragement!!

I almost missed out on this one too, but was lucky enough to come across one out of pure luck last week...my story:

The baby cabas never really struck me in pictures but last week while I was at the Saks in Atlanta, the SA was just putting one away. I said "omigod, is that the sold-out baby cabas???". Turns out, a man bought it for his wife a couple of months ago who didn't want it and he had just returned it. Naturally, I had to ask to see it so I tried it on and fell in love :love: Turned out to be so cute and practical too. I was a bit paranoid about buying one that was returned, but all the tags and plastic were still on the bag, so I couldn't pass it up. I know it's definitely going to be one of my favorites!

Anyways, I hear many boutiques are getting more in for the Fall....if you get on enough waitlists, I'm sure one will make its way to you soon enough! Good luck!

I am also waitlisted (in 5 different places) but it's not looking too good for me since the lists are so long in some places. Some NM SAs told me they have not heard anything about the baby cabas coming to their stores but they started a list anyway because so many customers were telling them that they heard the cabas was being released again. But like Quirkycool said, if it's meant to happen then I guess I'll get the call too...

Not sure if it's still available, but NM in Chicago has only one (1) baby cabas left, in black, maybe someone returned it, who knows, but that was a couple of days ago, but it's worth a shot!:tup: