Help me! Need a Coach wristlet urgently.

ianianian

Jul 23, 2007
Has Coach ever come out with a wristlet in this design?

53ea_1.JPG

On a side note, i need some help! I have been wanting to get a Coach wristlet for my girl's birthday (coming up in 8 days) but it seems that i have waited for too long. All my local Coach boutiques are sold out! :wtf:

Any ideas on where and how i could purchase either the above or the Legacy Oxford Stripe Flat Wristlet (Style No: 40552 ). I live in Singapore thou so the item has to reach me in less then a week's time (don't mind paying extra for expedited shipping). I have both CC and Paypal so payment should not be a big problem.

Anyone could recommend me a good seller on eBay or any online stores which have the wristlets i need in stock?

Please PM me if it is not convenient to post in this thread. Thanks in advance!

PS: Not sure if this is the right section to post but please let my post stay for a few days. Really short on time now and wristlet stocks for Singapore are really gone (went to 4 different outlets). :crybaby:

Hi - ebay... BUT...

There were major issues with these wristlets. People did not like how they opened & the kisslocks were messed up. They got sent to the outlets so most of what you see on ebay will be from the Factory Stores (which is no big deal).

I would get the plain legacy stripe wristlet, not the one with the kisslock.

Look for an ebay seller with high feedback and alot of feedback.

I would get the plain legacy stripe wristlet, not the one with the kisslock.

The plain legacy one caught my eye at first too, but i can't seem to find any at all.

Really pressed for time now so i am widening my options.

Would you have any particular eBay sellers to recommend? Most of them seem unwilling to ship to Singapore even thou i have a confirm Paypal address. :sad:

ianianian, the plain legacy wristlet is available to order on coach.com. I just called cs to confirm and was told they have plenty available. They retail for $58 I believe. Good luck. vbmenu_register("postmenu_3406698", true);

ianianian, the plain legacy wristlet is available to order on coach.com. I just called cs to confirm and was told they have plenty available. They retail for $58 I believe. Good luck. vbmenu_register("postmenu_3406698", true);

Hi :tup:

Thanks for the heads-up but i believe they do not ship out of the USA.

Thanks for looking out anyway :heart: