My 1st Coffer!!!!!!!!!!

Oatlatte

contented
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Yesterday I received a call from the local MiuMiu store asking me to collect my long waitlisted coffer bag..... :wlae: I was so excited as I have waited 3 over weeks for her to arrive. Immediately at the store, I transfered all my stuffs and use her immediately...(cant wait).

Without further adieu, here's my pixs with her.. oh yes there is a pix where I put my LV fleur keycharm on her.Doesn she look gorgeous?!! :tender:

Attachments

• coffer.jpg
    coffer.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 224
  • coffer2.jpg
    coffer2.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 180
  • coffer3.jpg
    coffer3.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 198
  • coffer1.jpg
    coffer1.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 229
  • coffer4.jpg
    coffer4.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 200
Is she black or green? You mean they are still having order lists? I was on the list for a silver a few months ago. took 2 weeks and I had thought I had to be on the list as it was not the regular colours. Yours looks like the green? It looks fabulous and just right on your frame! Can I check if the price moved up a lot since the new GST in place?

Is she black or green? You mean they are still having order lists? I was on the list for a silver a few months ago. took 2 weeks and I had thought I had to be on the list as it was not the regular colours. Yours looks like the green? It looks fabulous and just right on your frame! Can I check if the price moved up a lot since the new GST in place?

Is black in color.. :yes: The price as at the day I reserved was b4 the GST hike and there was no change at all. Luckily, phew.:graucho: