Gucci blue wave hobo?

lovechloe

Jul 7, 2007
What do you all think about this bag? Personally, I think it is very pretty but not so "gucci" and it probably wont come out next summer. I am debating whether to get one or not. I've never seem the bag in 'person'. Could some one share a picture carrying this bag? Thank you!

I just it at the woodburry outlets and its not amazing at all in person. I don't like the colour depth of the blue flowers. They look painted on....
They did have other wave hobo bags in stock, as well as a LOT of other bags to choose from! This is as of last Monday!

I just it at the woodburry outlets and its not amazing at all in person. I don't like the colour depth of the blue flowers. They look painted on....
They did have other wave hobo bags in stock, as well as a LOT of other bags to choose from! This is as of last Monday!

Thanks! How much was it? Do you remember...

I think it's very different than the classic monogram one. It's just perfect for the summer. And i think it's very unique and the blue flowers print is so exquisite. I use it as an everyday bag. Cuz I wear jeans 3 or 4 times a week and the blue flora blends in perfectly with jeans. I can throw the bag around with out worry about it gets any scratches.:P Also, the price right now is too good to be true. It's a great bargain. So go for it girlfriend. Dont forget the matching wallet and wedge too. ;)

***Go see the GUCCI SALES THREAD!! It's around $357 at Cabazon Outlet. If you need one, ask for Stacy.****

I just bought it at Saks 2 days ago and am wondering if I should keep it as well. It was for $357. Great deal, but I'm wondering if I was just swayed by the price. I do like the Wave style. Just not sure about the color. I imagine it would look great with jeans. Any other thoughts?

I just bought it at Saks 2 days ago and am wondering if I should keep it as well. It was for $357. Great deal, but I'm wondering if I was just swayed by the price. I do like the Wave style. Just not sure about the color. I imagine it would look great with jeans. Any other thoughts?

If you are asking then I don't think you are 100% convinced and the$357 can go towards something else!

I think you should bring your bag in for a price adjustment. I just got my bag (again) for $268. I had quite a story with this floral hobo. Thought I gave up on this bag already, but now I even got it for a much lesser price. Like people always said "what's your is yours" ;) Anyway, hope you can get your PA. GL.

I think you should bring your bag in for a price adjustment. I just got my bag (again) for $268. I had quite a story with this floral hobo. Thought I gave up on this bag already, but now I even got it for a much lesser price. Like people always said "what's your is yours" ;) Anyway, hope you can get your PA. GL.

OMG...$268:nuts: THATS FABULOUS!!!! I would definately get this bag for that price:yes:....

Did you get it at Saks, too? That's an even bigger temptation to keep it!