Celebs & Bottega Veneta Bags - PICS ONLY!!! (no chatting)

another pic of Katie and her Cabat - wanted to post more pics of her other BVs but couldn't get these to show..

Attachments

• bv katie cabat.jpg
    bv katie cabat.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 7,496
526e0de.jpg

she's using a Cabat as her baby bag.... man...

looks as if these ottone cabats are way popular. do i spot one in the background? looks as if it belongs to interview´s ingrid sischy...

Attachments

• 33m.jpg
    33m.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 6,441
here is anne vyalitsina (maybe better known as the girl in the chanel chance perfume ad) carrying an orange small tote to the opening of the hermès boutique on wall street

Attachments

• 19m.jpg
    19m.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6,489
here a pic of this month's german instyle - I am sure this was already out in US. Beyonce is wearing a dress from BV in - i believe- quarzo? this is curtesy of instyle's website.

Attachments

• knowles_300.jpg
    knowles_300.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 5,524
Here is Anna dello Russo, the editor-in-chief of Italian L´Uomo Vogue, carrying one of the signature pieces of the S/S 2007 collection: the Limo Cocco Lavé Montaigne! Love love love the bag!

Attachments

• ADRwalk.jpg
    ADRwalk.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 7,938
I think BV would probably work the same way as my old company, which is that top editors and fashion editors would always get gifts for outright free (they would just have to ask for it, ie the Devil Wears Prada), but if junior editors ever wanted anything, I'm sure they could get it for free as well be it from the style closet where they kept all the goods that the had photographed, or by asking the right people. All the girls at my old company have tons of bags that they got because they were samples used at the trunk shows or bags that weren't sold by the boutique at the end of the season.

The media industry in Singapore isn't quite like that how it is in the Devil Wears Prada yet. Top editors do get freebies every now and then, but it hasn't got to the stage wherein they ask and they get for free - thank goodness! :P

But samples sales or family sales are common here :yes:

Looks as if we have another case of "I schlepp my BV all over the world". At least Anna dello Russo is treating hers way better than Katie and Denise are. And to be honest, I wouldn`t be leaving THAT bag unused either!

Attachments

• Jewel-3.jpg
    Jewel-3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6,408
And yet again a beautiful BV croc bag in action. This time it´s L´Wren Scott (aka Mick Jagger`s current gf) and her beautiful OP Soft Croc Fumé Doctor`s Bag!

Attachments

• swing.jpg
    swing.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5,959
  • swing2.jpg
    swing2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6,187