Hi Everyone! Chanel Newbie Excited to Join the Gang!

lordguinny

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Hi everyone! Aside from small Chanel accessories purchases (sunnies and earrings) I haven't really delved into the world of Chanel handbags. I heard it's dangerous territory and I knew I was in trouble when I stumbled in here out of curiosity a couple of weeks ago.:sweatdrop:

I just wanted to say hello and thank two of PF'ers in particular who have been a great wealth of knowledge for me so far - Smoothoprter and Michele! These two ladies really know their Chanel! :tup: And from what I've read so far you ladies are so supportive of each other! Yay. :heart:

Anyhow, I'm expecting my very first Chanel flap in a week and just wanted to say that you'll see me around more often as the obsession grows. :choochoo:

Hi there! I just bought my first Chanel flap today, and should have it in a couple weeks as well! Congratulations. What size/color/hardware/chain did you end up with?

Chanel is VERY dangerous. Normally I'm a Coach girl. I've cheated once with Fendi (I just had to have a Spy) and once..well twice now with Chanel. And this has all been since I joined this forum earlier this year. *L* Ugh. My aching bank account.

I can't wait to see your pictures, when it arrives. :smile:

Welcome LG! Remember the days of Chloe and how we lusted for the perfect Paddington and Edith bag? I thought I'd never give up my beautiful chamois Edith but off she went to a new home once I discovered Chanel. I can't even look at or appreicate other designers now.

ETA: Congrats on your new Chanel flap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderEyeCandy
LG...Welcome and be prepared to get your second Chanel bag in less than a week. LoL. =)

:yes: Very true and expensively so....hehehe. Welcome, check your wallet at the counter....Chanel counter that is!!:P

Welcome again!!! I can't wait until you get your bag, and I hope you really love it. I have to say Mon is wonderful, and hopefully you will have the pleasure if you ever buy another bag on ebay to deal with Nathalie. She is also wonderful.

Don't forget to post lots of pictures.