I ordered from the NICEST 1866 SA today!!! How to you thank 1866 SAs??

LVoeLV

Feb 15, 2007
is it possible to send something to 1866 SAs or no?? She was like the SWEETEST woman I have ever delt with with ANY LV purchase! I am gonna request her all the time from now on. Anyone else have a fav. 1866 Vuitton SA??

:tup:

oops i mean how DO you. lol. my bf just saw that and is making fun of me now.

and btw today we ordered my Damier Azur Speedy 25! Hooray! Thanks to the BF. And thanks all of you with all your help with my 25-30 quest. I figured Im going to get both of them anyways so might as well get a size i dont have first.

Call the 866 number and tell them you want to send a thank you note to the sales rep who helped you on the phone. They can provide you the address to the rep center. I believe it's in San Francisco. I did this once to a wonderful lady who helped me a few times.

I'm glad you had a good experience, but let's get real people. They should ALWAYS be nice and courteous to their customers !!!!!!!!!!! It's their job!

I noticed that there are a bunch of new employees there. I used to speak w/ the same hideous reps and get such bad service...now i noticed that when I call there are totally different people and they are so nice and helpful

refreshing change:tup: