What style will you be getting for Transporto??

I preordered a ciao. I already have 2 other ciaos, pirata and adios star, and I figured that transporto would round out the color palette nicely and I know I like the style.

I'm thinking Ciao right now, because I really want a Ciao in general and it will show lots of the Transporto print. Haven't pre-ordered anything yet, though...

I'm not crazy about Tutti or Vacanze, so the Transporto will probably be my last "new" bag.

STILL MUST GET SOMETHING IN INFERNO! :P

-SB

My last and next print I plan to get either a campeggio for school and maybe a ciao since I have yet to have that style. The grey seems perfect so I don't have to worry about it getting too dirty

gioco or ciao...whichever one shows most of the characters i like...i don't think i need 2 bags since the color scheme isn't too impressive for now..hopefully its not as dark!

I pre-ordered a zucca, but I want to see how it looks in pictures Casey sends... I'm on the fence with this print. If I do like it, I'll have to find myself a denaro somewhere since Pulse is out. I just hope I can get one with the Native American couple on the front!! They're my favorite on this print.