Shopping in Paris

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Just wanted to let everyone know that Pete and Mario of Luxury Zurich are opening another store in Paris on April 28th!

Amélie par Luxury
17 rue Amélie
75007 Paris
France

+33 (0) 1 47 05 90 11

Metro: La Tour-Maubourg

Opening hours:
Tue-Sat: 11:00 - 19:00

I added it to the list, but wanted to make sure everyone knew especially since so many are headed to Paris in the Spring. Happy Shopping! :graucho:

hi, wondering if anyone has visited the store in paris yet?

is the inventory available on the website the same as what is available at the store?

i'm going to paris for 2 days and i don't have much time. i'm wondering whether it's worth making a trip to take a look at LZ or am i better off spending time at mothership. :confused1:

hi, wondering if anyone has visited the store in paris yet?

is the inventory available on the website the same as what is available at the store?

i'm going to paris for 2 days and i don't have much time. i'm wondering whether it's worth making a trip to take a look at LZ or am i better off spending time at mothership. :confused1:

I'd be interested as well - bought a gorgeous Evelyne TPM from them and there's one thing I'd love to try on as over there in September [not sure about the colour on me and would be an expensive mistake if it were wrong!]