Slate or Blonde

Janicemph

O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
Does anyone own the Nina. I was considering this bag for travel small enough but yet large enough for walking. I don't usually carry my large bags when I travel because I do not need as much stuff. What do you think and what color?

I love the slate. It's such a beautiful feminine color (at least imo) and it looks so classy on the nina. The blonde is gorgeous too, but the slate is the one that made me lust for the bag in the first place.

Here it is in blonde....I'd actually prefer the slate...

I wonder with a full chain strap how comfortable that is....any thoughts? Dang, the price is right too!! Uh oh, it comes in black on shopbop....lol...

The Chain is VERY chunky. Deceivingly heavy for such a small looking bag. You can take it off and just use the hand strap. It's such a darling bag but I got it for the reason I could go shopping with it and carry a small shoulder bag essentials but after I got it I realized with such a heavy chain it wasn't going to be great for this. To me it's more of a going out bag.

Go for Slate! It matches things remarkably well. Personally, I thouhgt the chain was pretty comfortable, however, I do have pretty resiliant shoulders :smile:
I saw a darker brown color Nina at Nordstroms recently- not sure what the exact color was called though