Name your favorite Coach Tote

farmerswife

Miss you boy!
Jun 6, 2007
I am looking for a larger bag, and considering the "tote" style. I need something to carry work related items when I am out assessing patients. Right now I pull a brief case on wheels and carry my new Chelsea. Was thinking I could carry a tote and it would hold what I need from the brief case while I am out, and only need the brief case when I am teaching a class or doing an inservice and need the laptop.

Pictures would be really helpful.

I bought the scribble multifunction tote for my laptop because I wanted a bag with the detachable crossbody strap. Unless your laptop is super light, I find that my shoulder gets tired of lugging the laptop around along with the other stuff in your bag.

10676_d1.jpg

That bag, however, maybe too casual for you. So I would suggest the signature stripe magazine tote, in case you do want a tote that can also accommodate a laptop if you need to.

11100_d1.jpg

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9629&category_id=618

I don't have a picture of it, but I love my crimson stripe signature tote (you can order it from JAX) -- it's like ranskimmie's punch stripe tote, but with a crimson red stripe and crimson interior instead. I use it for work all the time and I just love it!

My favorite Coach tote of all time is the Black Optic Sig. Baby/Multifunction bag----I just wish I could get my hands on one:P.

But for your needs I would also suggest the Hamptons Business tote. I have one in black and I use it all the time and it holds a buch!!!!