JPG birkin in Blue jean clemence- what do you think? Yea or Nay?

:graucho: :heart: :tup:

attachment.php

Attachments

• BJ JPG Birkin.jpg
    BJ JPG Birkin.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 426
I love the bag's looks but I had a JPG in Black Clemence and I have to say it was very heavy and the bottom is very wide so it did not sit on my shoulder comfortably. For that reason, I let mine go. I would suggest trying it on your shoulder first and remember it gets heavier and heavier the longer you carry it (or atleast it will feel that way) But pure astetics and collection filling, I would take it.

I love the bag's looks but I had a JPG in Black Clemence and I have to say it was very heavy and the bottom is very wide so it did not sit on my shoulder comfortably. For that reason, I let mine go. I would suggest trying it on your shoulder first and remember it gets heavier and heavier the longer you carry it (or atleast it will feel that way) But pure astetics and collection filling, I would take it.

That was my hesitation - I didnt really like the ergonomics of it, my elbow hit it in the wrong spot (I am tall with long arms). I walked out without it and another woman bought it immediately! So I guess my blue jean quest continues...

I hate to discourage any H purchase becuase they are all just so beautiful but the base is so wide its un-natural under your arm. Atleast on me, I'm 5'8 and it just didn't work well. Someone else may feel differently but I just didn't love it, and 8k (or whatever it costs now) is to much $ to have for something you wont love. Just my two cents. That said, it still is a lovely bag.