Colored Contacts

silverstar2

May 22, 2007
Does anyone know anything about colored contacts? I already have green eyes, but would love for them to be slightly more brighter. Are there any contacts out there that just bring out your natural color? I don't want something really bright and fake looking. I still want them to still look natural. Anyone have any experience on what brands to get?

Thanks!

I have AcueVue 2, and I use the ones that are called "enhancers." They take your current color and change it slightly. I like them because they aren't completely obvious. My eyes are blue/green and the contacts make them more blue (I use the blue enhanced).

There's also FreshLook! Come in enhancers too, might want to check those out. I think they're by Bausch&Lomb, but I could be wrong. Just look them up by FreshLook.

Freshlook has great lines to change and enhance your eye color. They turned my boring brown eyes a brighter brown, gray, green, and even hazel!

Freshlook has a collection called Dimensions that does exactly what you're looking for! It adds depth and dimension to your natural color -you should give Carribean Aqua or Sea Green a try.