Toile swift combination Kelly

I sure do. Black boxcalf and toile Hermes...I love it...in fact, I think it is the quinessential Hermes bag...but I am VERY partial to toile.....I'd have every bag in toile and be happy!

No, but I've seen it in 2 stores recently...lovely bags...I wonder if they are using swift instead of barenia because of issues with availability of barenia...have not seen many barenia bags recently, with the exception of a small picotin.

I love the combination Kelly! Just thinking about it early in the morning made me excited:wlae:
It makes any outfit more interesting and sophisticated, and I consider it to be the ultimate neutral, more neutral than any neutral color there, with exception, perhaps, of white, for the warm weather.
It's so perfect for the spring/summer and year around for the warm weather places.
I would love to order one in Natural or Ebene Barenia with Toile, retourne.
I like the combination Birkin too, but for me, personally, the Kelly with toile would be more practical because of the smaller size and shoulder strap option (in Birkin I really prefer the 35 size for combo bags).
ITA with GF and other ladies here - it's a quintessantial classic and will always remain to be so.
I hope that Barenia will be available at least in combo bags...
:heart:Elena

Hermeskellyretourne28.jpg

hermes kelly 28 retourne, toile and white swift leather, souple stitch, palladium hardware, stamp K.
handrolled scarf twilly un jardin sur le nil

i just love this combo toile...easy to match with my outfit, i can wear it casual or formal ;)

I love the toile combos - it's my first choice for a kelly! Not so sure about a Birkin but then I haven't really seen one whereas I have drooled over a friend's toile/barenia Kelly!