Balmain Double breasted blazer help

I know right? I'm not a fan of their fabrics, but their designs & fit are top notch for their suit jackets.

I would say! You looks so chic in it. Having said that, I hope you don’t mind me saying this but you do have a pretty nice body. I feel like when your proportion is good, it doesn’t matter what one wears. Sort of like models, they can make h and m looks like a million bucks. The difference between high street and good brands are just the cuts and material. Having a good body gives you a lot of choices. Me... I relay on the cut to hide my imperfections. :lol:

I would say! You looks so chic in it. Having said that, I hope you don’t mind me saying this but you do have a pretty nice body. I feel like when your proportion is good, it doesn’t matter what one wears. Sort of like models, they can make h and m looks like a million bucks. The difference between high street and good brands are just the cuts and material. Having a good body gives you a lot of choices. Me... I relay on the cut to hide my imperfections. [emoji38]
I only own a few pieces from fast fashion, all suits and coats. Gotta love a steal vs. paying the splurge price, but I dont compromise on material usually. It's worth it to me to pay more for nicer fabrics. Nice to have options, but I usually leave these stores empty handed.

The markup of fashion is insane. Can you imagine if Zara upped the ante on cut and material, but didn't cost an arm and leg? Or combine the business model of Everlane with Zara design, but at quality of Balmain? I'd certainly be interested.

Reactions: xiaoxiao
Hi ladies! So I bought a gorgeous blue one for around $700 (Saks sale) but all they had was size 46...needless to say, was way too big. Then I found a black on sale from Ssense - size 42 - a little big but comfy. Now am on the lookout for 40 or 42 again. Love it so much. Am debating between beige or dark blue velvet. The velvet is so gorgeous. Will post pics soon!