Anyone not take their LV bag to work just cuz...

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
they don't want to associate it with work?

The only LV bags I take to work are my throw-around bags that I don't care too much about and don't baby at all. So far its only been my Mono Speedy 30 and my Antigua.

I've been wanting to take my Azur Speedy 25 out more, but I haven't had it in me to take it to work yet, because I don't want to associate that bag with "suffering" :P. I only want to associate it with fun and good times. Am I the only one like this? :sweatdrop:

I tend to associate my bags with good times and bad times too since every time I look at the bag, it'll bring back some specific memories. :yes:

For work, I usually bring my black Balenciaga city or my damier pap. I did notice that I tend to not carry these bags out when I go out for fun since they will remind me of "work"... :Push:

I tend to associate my bags with good times and bad times too since every time I look at the bag, it'll bring back some specific memories. :yes:

For work, I usually bring my black Balenciaga city or my damier pap. I did notice that I tend to not carry these bags out when I go out for fun since they will remind me of "work"... :Push:

:roflmfao:

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I find that carrying a bag I adore makes me have a better day...wierd I guess. However, I also don't like people at work to know what I have in case I get the 3rd degree, so I only regularly take my moka epi. It's a very practical bag that's easy to hide if need be. Also can be handled a bit more roughly than vernis etc... I do use the more obvious ones in non-work environments.

^ i agree. however, i love wearing my lvs anywhere because i paid enough money for them and prefer to use them instead of hide them. and they just make me feel fabulous :love:

I can see where you may hesitate to take the azur to work. I just got the azur speedy 30 and I am terrified it will get dirty. Maybe it is the color. Just a thought.

Do what makes you comfortable.

I can see where you may hesitate to take the azur to work. I just got the azur speedy 30 and I am terrified it will get dirty. Maybe it is the color. Just a thought.

Do what makes you comfortable.

Its just that the Azur is such a carefree, summery bag, while work is work! :P I wonder if they'll think I'm crazy if they see me put a paper towel under my Azur at work!

I have never brought an LV mono to work, as it is too "obvious" and would get noticed in a negative way. People at my work do not appreciate them and consider it an unnecessary extravagence and think it's silly to spend so much on a purse. I know I should just suck it up and not let that bother me, and I am getting better.....I've brought my damier to work a few times, lol. I use Coach bags for work and even then, I get the "oh, another new purse!" comments from friends and coworkers. I would love to have a friend at work who "understood" my obsession.

well, i haven't taken so many bags to work at my new store. so far i've only carried 4 and i've been at my store for a little over a month now. i don't know why, but i'm a little ashamed to carry my bag. :sweatdrop: i've never felt like this before and now i feel like it'll even be harder to start bringing in other bags since i've been there for a while know and i don't want people to think that i've all of a sudden gone a shopping spree.