waiting for my spiaggia mm to come in!

Congrats on your new purchase!

I am waiting for my AS Ciao Ciao and Campeggio. I can't wait to see the print placement since AS is all about hit or miss. I hope I lucked out on the bags.

I just paid for my Pirata BV to come in. I can't wait to see it and carry it! I got it from the Seattle store. It doesn't have any chopped off heads thank goodness. I hope It comes in by my birthday so I can wear it out to dinner.

I'm always stalking the mailman/ups guy for something I ordered. It's super exciting when it's a toki bag and I can never wait. :sweatdrop::sweatdrop: Seeing your print placement is exciting, kinda like Christmas morning!! :graucho: I hope everyone gets their bags soon.

i ordered my bag on saturday from the lesportsac site but i think they only process orders mon-fri so who knows it might not have even been shipped yet. but i hope i don't have to wait more than two weeks

i have a picture of me wearing my inferno bv because i got really bored one day. there should be a thread like that though i love seeing everyone's bags and they are even better in action!