Think it's too dressy to bring LV to park/zoo?

donnydp

Vanessa_CA
Jun 21, 2007
Today I brought my mono Neverfull MM to the park/zoo with my 2 kids. I didn't see anyone w/ LVs, just Jansport backpacks and some fanny packs, I feel kinda' odd to bring my LV neverfull. I got a few stares from women. Do you think it's too dressy to carry LV bags to the park/zoo?

I recently went to the zoo with my family and took my LV perfo musette. It was the perfect over the body bag and I got a couple compliments on it. I think if you're dressed otherwise casually it looks fine!! Go LV it up!

Attachments

• phpgv6IA4PM.jpg
    phpgv6IA4PM.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 343
Today I brought my mono Neverfull MM to the park/zoo with my 2 kids. I didn't see anyone w/ LVs, just Jansport backpacks and some fanny packs, I feel kinda' odd to bring my LV neverfull. I got a few stares from women. Do you think it's too dressy to carry LV bags to the park/zoo?

Definitely not too dressy. We went up to the zoo a few weeks ago and I brought out my That's Love 2 tote. Maybe it's just my area but pretty much everyone there was carrying an LV or Coach.

Use whatever you feel comfy with....my daily use bag is a antigua cabas PM, and I use it everywhere I go...it's not like you're bringing your le fab with you !!

I carry my LV Vavin to the zoo/park all of the time. I think the Neverfull is fine for this purpose,granted there are some LVs that I would not take to the zoo but Neverfull is not one of them.

I have the Monogram Canvas Montsouris MM and I take it with me when I am traveling. I just spent a week at Walt Disney World in Orlando, and I used it every day at the parks. I think that the mono line can go anywhere!!!!!