Shopping for Chanel in Spain

Roxana

♥'s dogs & bags
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
I'm leaving for Spain in a week and I would love to go and check a Chanel store over there. Only I can't seem to find any through chanel's store locator. So I'm asking you girls for some help!
Does anyone know where they sell chanel (bags) in the south spanish coast (I'm starting at Marbella, Malaga and later go more north in the direction of Murcia). Any tips are highly appreciated!!:yes:

Roxana I plan this trip too later in summer and I was wondering the same thing!there is a possibility that there might be one in the tax free malls in Giblartar if you go that south; try to check at the Chanel site but you have to enlist the name of the city first lol!I have friends from Andalusia here but they aren't sure though!Have fun!

Roxana I plan this trip too later in summer and I was wondering the same thing!there is a possibility that there might be one in the tax free malls in Giblartar if you go that south; try to check at the Chanel site but you have to enlist the name of the city first lol!I have friends from Andalusia here but they aren't sure though!Have fun!
Thanks! I was also planning on going to Gibraltar 1 day so I will surely look for it!

Farah: thanks, I'm leaving this thursday and I can't wait, finally some continues sunshine (aren't you also fed up with the cloudiness and thunderstorms here all the time?!:sad:)

Thanks! I was also planning on going to Gibraltar 1 day so I will surely look for it!

Farah: thanks, I'm leaving this thursday and I can't wait, finally some continues sunshine (aren't you also fed up with the cloudiness and thunderstorms here all the time?!:sad:)

Actually I'm more of a winterperson...so this weather is okay for me.:P.I hate it when summers are really hot...I can't sleep if it's that hot.:Push:. But I understand what you mean..you can't do fun things if it rains...
Have fun on your trip!!

Hi all, do we have any members in Spain? Or anybody can let me know the price of Chanel in Spain?

My friends are going to Barcelona next week, if the price there is good, I might be able to get them to help me get a Chanel.

Are the prices of Chanel as good as in Paris? and any VAT refund in Barcelona? the %?

Thanks so much.;)

Sorry dont the price in spain but guessing it would be on par with Paris as they both sell in euros.. Where about's in Spain? Ive been to the Barcelona boutique and can tell you i was not impressed. The boutique is small with an equally small selection.

Yah, agree that the selection is quite limited. In fact, I think the Madrid boutique was slightly better. The VAT refund is around 10%, which is less than France and Italy, I think.

I purchased a few bags on sep 2012 at the Madrid store on Ortega y Gasset, I dont remember my SA name! But it was a really nice lady in her 50s. I went early and there was only another couple at the time. I thought the selection was great and had nice classics. I also loved that the store in Madrid was very calm and you could enjoy the shopping experience whereas in Paris is hectic and feels like an assembly line. So I really recommend that you take the time to visit the store in Madrid, you wont regret it, and if you buy something please share with us!!

I purchased a few bags on sep 2012 at the Madrid store on Ortega y Gasset, I dont remember my SA name! But it was a really nice lady in her 50s. I went early and there was only another couple at the time. I thought the selection was great and had nice classics. I also loved that the store in Madrid was very calm and you could enjoy the shopping experience whereas in Paris is hectic and feels like an assembly line. So I really recommend that you take the time to visit the store in Madrid, you wont regret it, and if you buy something please share with us!!

Thank you so much! Will definitely grab something in Spain and share with you gals here!

Hi there, I found Celine in Madrid, to share the store address here with you :

EKSEPTION
Calle de Velázquez 28
28001‎ Madrid‎ Madrid
Spain
+34 915 774 353

They sell multi-brand here like proenza schouler, lanvin, christian louboutin and etc! Hope this helps!