What Is On Your Closet Floor...

Closet floor? Are you guys talking about that big soft mass you have to sort of swim through to get to the shelves and things?

That would be an accurate description of my closet. Which is more "the space underneath the stairs, closed by a door" where you could find shoes I have forgotten I even had, moving boxes I never opened, Christmas stuff...
Like someone said I fear the day I'd need to get something from the back...
:P

My collection of magazines. I started buying about 10 magazines (mostly fashion, shopping, beauty, women stuff, fittness, etc.) about 5 years ago. Haven't thrown away a single magazine. I call it my "archives" LOL.

Oh Dear :wtf:! Everything! I haven't been to diligent in keeping my closet tidy in the past couple of mths. Shoes, clothes, shoe boxes, shoes. Yesterday I even found the crown my collegues got me last year for my bday :P

i had the closet people come in and completely organize our closet, it is lovely.

except for the huge pile of laundry that never seems to go away, even though i am ALWAYS doing laundry.

there are always things in the bottom of the basket, that i always mean to do something with (a pair of hose, a camisole, old bathingsuit) but they seem to stay there forever. i should just dump them out and start fresh.

My closet's rather small and it's cram-jammed. I like to keep my shoes in the boxes (So I have to keep the boxes to all the shoes I buy) because I heard that it's better care for your shoes, but I still have some shoes from before I learned that fact so I have about 14 shoe boxes with shoes in them on my closet floor and three rows of shoes lined out. (The ones I don't have boxes for.) Usually my closet's more messy, but I just cleaned it this morning.