Target now carrying these brands???

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
I was in Target today picking up shampoo for my son and husband (they'll use anything...I only buy my stuff from salons or online) and there sitting on the shelves are two of my favorite brands....Kerastase and Bumble & Bumble!!! :wtf: :nuts: When did Target start carrying them, does anyone know? I've always had to order these two brands online because no salons here sell them. I was wondering if the products are the same quality as the pricier salons carry...does anyone know? I would definitely love the convenience of buying them at Target instead of paying for shipping.

Bumble and Bumble!! Geez, I have to call my mum right away! She's on vacation in Dallas TX and I told her to find me some products. I tell her she'll have to look for them 'cause they're a bit pricier and not sold anywhere... and I swear she said "Oh, you mean like in Target?" (lol).

Guess she was right!

I was in Target today picking up shampoo for my son and husband (they'll use anything...I only buy my stuff from salons or online) and there sitting on the shelves are two of my favorite brands....Kerastase and Bumble & Bumble!!! :wtf: :nuts: When did Target start carrying them, does anyone know? I've always had to order these two brands online because no salons here sell them. I was wondering if the products are the same quality as the pricier salons carry...does anyone know? I would definitely love the convenience of buying them at Target instead of paying for shipping.

Same products!! Stock up!!!!:yes:

ya - all those "salon only" brands are showing up in target & grocery stores, etc. [ bumble&bumble .. matrix .. pureology etc! ]

you should only be buying those from a salon/beauty supply with the license to sell them.

when u are seeing those products in target, they usually have been tampered with. so i reccommed you don't buy them from a place with out a license to carry "salon only" products!

someone is illegally buying all the product and selling it to those retailers [ and usually they replace the product with something cheaper .. or add water! ] .. so almost always u aren't getting what you're paying for.

ya - all those "salon only" brands are showing up in target & grocery stores, etc. [ bumble&bumble .. matrix .. pureology etc! ]

you should only be buying those from a salon/beauty supply with the license to sell them.

when u are seeing those products in target, they usually have been tampered with. so i reccommed you don't buy them from a place with out a license to carry "salon only" products!

someone is illegally buying all the product and selling it to those retailers [ and usually they replace the product with something cheaper .. or add water! ] .. so almost always u aren't getting what you're paying for.

I used to work for Target when I was in my teens. Target carried products like Bumble and Bumble and BedHead, but they were almost always old. They were frequently returned because the products were old/damaged/tampered with. Target is not an authorized reseller of these products