Antigua Besace ??

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
My aunt just called from Paris and said that she was gonna buy me a LOUIS VUITTON Antigua Besace... But she didnt because she didnt know what color I wanted.

I dont know what this bag looks like so I told her I'll have an answer for her the next time she calls (tomorrow).

Does anyone here own an Antigua and can give me advice on what color looks best? :smile:

TIA ;)

Any info on the bag will help too!

I ever had Antigua Cup Cabas MM and my friend has BEsace in ecru white, don't go for it, too easily to get dirt. I personally prefer pink & new blue but if you think for more neutral color, then go for red/purple or beige/red or brown :smile:

I like the ecru & red

Attachments

• antigua blue.jpg
    antigua blue.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 56
  • antigua brown.jpg
    antigua brown.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 60
  • antigua ecru.jpg
    antigua ecru.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 56
  • antigua pink.jpg
    antigua pink.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 49
  • antigua red.jpg
    antigua red.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 53
The ecru is nice but does look like it will get dirty faster. I love the red --but I'm partial to my fave colour!

I think for everyday, the Blue or Brown goes best.

My aunt just called from Paris and said that she was gonna buy me a LOUIS VUITTON Antigua Besace... But she didnt because she didnt know what color I wanted.

I dont know what this bag looks like so I told her I'll have an answer for her the next time she calls (tomorrow).

Does anyone here own an Antigua and can give me advice on what color looks best? :smile:

TIA ;)

Any info on the bag will help too!

I think the blue or brown...

I just got off the phone with my aunt and I told her to buy me the color..... WHITE!!

Seriously I was planning all day on telling her that I wanted the BROWN one ... But when I was talking to her I realized I wouldnt be using it as an everyday bag anyway and Im very careful with my bags so it wouldn't get dirty... and so at the last second I told her I wanted the WHITE one!

Its just so classy I think.. But my sister asked for the blue one so I guess we can borrow each other's bags from time to time :smile:

Im so excited!!!!! It's arriving here on the 26th of July... Such a long wait I can barely stand it!

But Im happy :smile:

congratulations to you! I think you will love it. I have the brown one and I use it everyday for work. Just be careful with the plate, mine is scratched up from me abusing it. Post pics later okay?:P

Thanks! I'll post pics as soon as I get it!

I can't believe I have to wait 10 days!! LOL.. I really can't wait.. I wonder how people deal with the "waiting" whenever they've ordered something.

:smile: