Take the Time to Smell the Tea Roses Clubhouse

I just love these tea rose clutches! I have several and want several more....added beechwood to my collection to go with my new beechwood rogue tote but also have the beechwood Edie 42 and a beechwood Bandit!

If I can remember, I have this clutch in: grey, washed red, and black exotic. I want to add chalk, melon and midnight navy. I wonder why Coach never did one of these clutches or rogues in oxblood with tea roses??? I don't recall seeing them but they would be gorgeous!

Rogue Tote Beechwood - charm and beechwood TRose Clutch.JPG

I just love these tea rose clutches! I have several and want several more....added beechwood to my collection to go with my new beechwood rogue tote but also have the beechwood Edie 42 and a beechwood Bandit!

If I can remember, I have this clutch in: grey, washed red, and black exotic. I want to add chalk, melon and midnight navy. I wonder why Coach never did one of these clutches or rogues in oxblood with tea roses??? I don't recall seeing them but they would be gorgeous!

View attachment 4291207
Love tea roses. This Beechwood color is really nice. How do you like the Rogue tote?

Love tea roses. This Beechwood color is really nice. How do you like the Rogue tote?
I love the rogue tote! I hated the market tote mostly due to the fact it wasn't structured enough and the handles and that middle strap kept getting in my way. I love that I can carry this tote by handles or shoulder straps and it is more structured but not too much. I mostly use them to carry odds and ends to work but have used it in the summer as a tote to go out all day with a sweater for those a/c chills, carry a book, water bottle, etc. I need to stop at a store and see the iced pink one....I just received the iced lavender wallet and love the softness of the color! I'll post photos tomorrow....

I love the rogue tote! I hated the market tote mostly due to the fact it wasn't structured enough and the handles and that middle strap kept getting in my way. I love that I can carry this tote by handles or shoulder straps and it is more structured but not too much. I mostly use them to carry odds and ends to work but have used it in the summer as a tote to go out all day with a sweater for those a/c chills, carry a book, water bottle, etc. I need to stop at a store and see the iced pink one....I just received the iced lavender wallet and love the softness of the color! I'll post photos tomorrow....
Thanks for the info.

View attachment 4291207
Perfect match!

View attachment 4291207
Gorgeous Rogue Tote and Tea Rose Clutch!!:heart::loveeyes: I really hope Coach release new colors for Tea Rose Rogue.

I found the gloves on the Wayback Machine for December 2017, the Black Tearose gloves were in the holiday sale, but the Dusty Rose was only listed at full price and sold out in all sizes! :graucho:

TearoseCoachGloves86872_Wayback_001.jpg

Reactions: SEWDimples
Nice! I never could figure out how to use the wayback machine...
You just have to play around with it - and it can be frustrating! Sometimes I get lucky but sometimes I strike out.

You have to make a guess at the approximate date when the item was available at retail. I guessed before Christmas 2017 and I was right!

Last edited:
Reactions: holiday123
Denim and tea roses! I'm sharing some things I got from recent sales: the Campus 23 Backpack (style #54088), the Barrel bag (style #54494), small wallet (style #66606) and strap (style #55415). I have not seen the backpack on the Coach website but it started appearing on the Bloomingdale's website on and off for the past month. It's very lightweight as the back and front are denim. The side pockets are not very useful and can only fit a couple of credit cards. I love the color and tea roses but I'm still on the fence about it because I'm not sure how often I will actually use it. My 9.5" x 6.5" tablet doesn't fit because it's 10" high and 9" wide at the bottom, but the curved section at the top narrows to about 6 inches so it can't zip closed with the tablet inside. But, it can fit lots of other things and is about the size of a medium handbag.
The barrel bag is cute with a different shape but one of the things I really like about this bag is the wider crossbody strap with brass hardware that I can also use with the navy Rogue with rivets. I'm a fan of denim bags and tea roses so this is a good combination for me :smile:

Coach backpack_barrel_wallet.jpg Coach backpack 54088 a.jpg Coach backpack c.jpg Coach backpack f.jpg Coach backpack e.jpg Coach backpack b.jpg Coach barrel bag and small wallet.jpg Coach Rogue_barrel_straps.jpg