Planning my wardrobe for my Magenta...

janette

Mar 13, 2007
As the day is approaching, I have Magenta on the brain! While cruising Ebay, as usual, I saw this top and it jumped out at me. Do you think it would look nice with my new LE Magenta? Not sure if the color is right...I need some opinions. TIA

:confused1::tdown::tup::tdown::tup::tdown::tup::confused1:

As the day is approaching, I have Magenta on the brain! While cruising Ebay, as usual, I saw this top and it jumped out at me. Do you think it would look nice with my new LE Magenta? Not sure if the color is right...I need some opinions. TIA

:confused1::tdown::tup::tdown::tup::tdown::tup::confused1:.

Baby i love it i am sure it wil look good with your BRAND NEW MAGENTA 2007 BAG.
Thank U for sharing Hugs FX:heart:

Can you post the image? Anyway, my first thought when I saw your subject line was that you were going to be buying a lot of basic blacks and neutrals to provide a backdrop for your magenta bag. ;)

^ Sorry Janette, we're not allowing ebay links here and the seller has copyrighted her photos so it can't be copy and pasted. It looks like it would look gorgeous with your magenta though!

Here you go. I did a screenshot. I think it will look great with Magenta.:yes:

untitled.jpg

^ Perfect. Thank you Powder! When I tried to copy it just said, "Welcome to cottage wear". janette, the rules says that we are not allowed to post ebay links of any kind outside of the "Authenticate this" forum.

Powder solved your problem though!