What LV to wear with Black

Hi Ladies...I am not really into LV shoulder bags because I find them a bit stiff...however, I like the Speedy...I have Azur, Damier, & Mono...I am thinking about getting the Mini Lin...however I don't know if any of them goes with black. I've seen the Epi and MC in Black but I'm not that convinced...which bag (besides a totally black bag) do you think can go with black...I am usually a matching freak so I really need a bit of help in the contrast department. :P

Thanks.

i use my mc audra (def one of my favs of all time) and my black suhali l'aimable. otherwise i mix it up and use my miroir pochette with matching shoes or now my new sunset in amarante :smile:

Hi Ladies...I am not really into LV shoulder bags because I find them a bit stiff...however, I like the Speedy...I have Azur, Damier, & Mono...I am thinking about getting the Mini Lin...however I don't know if any of them goes with black. I've seen the Epi and MC in Black but I'm not that convinced...which bag (besides a totally black bag) do you think can go with black...I am usually a matching freak so I really need a bit of help in the contrast department. :P

Thanks.

I wear my mono speedy and neverfull with EVERYTHING. I wear a lot of black.

For an evening dinner at a resturant....a monogram venis sunset boulevard in pearl or amarante is gorgeous.

For daily purposes, a mongram venis especially in pomme is so hot and classy! :nuts: