Diabro shopping experience

Personally, I had a great experience with diabro.net. I''d purchase again from them in a heart beat. The items I purchased were 100% authentic and their service was fabulous. I received my items faster from Japan than when I ordered directly from BALNY (using their ground service that is). When I was doing research, I just typed in diabro under the search and you'll find plenty of info and testimonials. Their return policy is not so great... so be sure you get what you want. Good Luck!

From Diabro.net site:

All returns for exchange or otherwise are only possible on prior agreement with Diabro. We accept returns for the exchange of faulty items or items that do not fit. We do not accept the return of change of mind purchases and we do not issue refunds other than with store credit.

Exchanges are possible when we are contacted on the same day orders are delivered and we must have the returned items back within the next 7 days.

All exchanges are subject to availability of the replacement item.

Authorising a return does not guarantee we will accept an exchange or credit. All returned items must undergo quality inspections before we finalise the agreement. The item must be unworn with all original tags attached and in any original packaging supplied.

We do not cover shipping costs for returns or exchanges unless otherwise agreed upon.

We must receive the returned merchandise and recover re-shipping costs plus any further moneys before shipping replacement goods or issuing store credit.

I ordered a Marine City from them Wednesday night. A few minutes passed, they called me to confirm the billing & shipping address. They did not asked me what amount to declare to customs but when they emailed me the tracking number, they stated that they declared $200 value as a gift. I will keep you ladies posted once I receive my new purse :yahoo:

I ordered a Marine City from them Wednesday night. A few minutes passed, they called me to confirm the billing & shipping address. They did not asked me what amount to declare to customs but when they emailed me the tracking number, they stated that they declared $200 value as a gift. I will keep you ladies posted once I receive my new purse :yahoo:

I'm interested to know what you think. Great color.