A big, fat change of heart...

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
OK. I don't like the Plume. Everyone knows that. It reminds me of an old Ladies Bowling Bag (Lawn Bowls, sort of like pettanque (sp?).

I tried on an etoupe Victoria FT last week - far too chunky on me, but I'd like a bag that fits that bill: you know, discreet, good volume, fits over the shoulder......

*#%$!!!!. I think I need a Plume!

Please tell me, Girls, there is a 28 and a 32, correct? And the Elan? Plume lovers, is this a GF bag, afterall???????????:wtf::nuts:

OK. I don't like the Plume. Everyone knows that. It reminds me of an old Ladies Bowling Bag (Lawn Bowls, sort of like pettanque (sp?).

I tried on an etoupe Victoria FT last week - far too chunky on me, but I'd like a bag that fits that bill: you know, discreet, good volume, fits over the shoulder......

*#%$!!!!. I think I need a Plume!

Please tell me, Girls, there is a 28 and a 32, correct? And the Elan? Plume lovers, is this a GF bag, afterall???????????

^^LOL! You crack me up! Maybe the Plume is for you afterall;)

GF!!! The plume is a gorgeous, functional bag. I can wear my 28cm on my shoulder and my arms are, uh, ample (shall we say...). I think you would look great with a plume!

^Ahhh! That's what I thought, Sue, I think Shopmom wears hers on her shoulder, too. OK, Orchids, maybe I'll have to try it out on my own shoulder, because my SA said what you said, that I can't wear it on my shoulder......bloody Hermes and their short handles......

I like the plume design a lot - probably because it's very different -- and has a zip - and I love that the straps can fold down! For me I don't see it as a shoulder bag - but then again - I don't want a shoulder bag lol!! It is a lovely bag though....isn't it funny how we do change our minds??

OK. I don't like the Plume. It reminds me of an old Ladies Bowling Bag.

I went to ask my Plumes whether they thought they were right for you, but their feelings are hurt and they refuse to give out personal information. They are particularly resentful of the comparison to bowling bags, since they have always thought they had slender, streamlined shapes. The reference to old ladies further upset them, since they see themselves as sleek, modern, chic and young.