Celebrity flaws

Staci B

Let's get fired up
Sep 27, 2006
Apparently Eva Longoria has big hands
Matthew McConoughay(sp?) has short arms
Julia Roberts- big mouth

But they are all beautiful despite these flaws.

I think if you look hard enough you can spot "flaws" in anybody.

I have 1 eye slightly smaller than the other (well thats the most minor thing "wrong" with me - forget about the overweight, spotty, large pores, oily skin, etc etc etc).

I think its good for us to remember than celebrities are real people who just have a lot of money, lots of hairstylists, make up artists etc to make them look good whenever they go out. You only have to look at candid photos taken when they don't expect it to see that they are just normal people.

However - while we are on the subject:back2topic: - don't forget Victoria Beckham's bunions and a hell of a lot of celebs toes!!!!

Catherine Zeta-Jones is often seen wearing a large necklace or ribbon around her neck, hiding a depressed vertical scar. Zeta-Jones has said in interviews the scar is a result of a tracheotomy performed when she was a young girl.​

Attachments

• ZetaNeck1.gif
    ZetaNeck1.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 612
but my mother always told me i'm perfect:wtf:

haha, 'tis true. i love when people embrace their flaws and can even find ways to enhance them. i can't imagine mine being blown up in every tabloid and photoshopped to look even worse.

Catherine Zeta-Jones is often seen wearing a large necklace or ribbon around her neck, hiding a depressed vertical scar. Zeta-Jones has said in interviews the scar is a result of a tracheotomy performed when she was a young girl.​

ha! I never knew that! So cool. How many people in the world can say they had a trach and lived to tell about it? lol :wtf:

ha! I never knew that! So cool. How many people in the world can say they had a trach and lived to tell about it? lol :wtf:

Yeah I didn't ever notice her scar until I read about it years ago. She always wears a necklace to cover it or it's airbrushed out in photos. Who knows why because she is still absolutely gorgeous.

Sharon Stone's dramatic neck scar is one of the largest to be routinely concealed in publicity pics. Reportedly due to a taut cord she ran into while riding horseback, it is the only celeb skin condition to merit its own website. When we last checked SharonStonesScar.com was still online.

Attachments

• ScStone1.jpg
    ScStone1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 279
  • ScStone2.gif
    ScStone2.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 97
Most American television viewers know that MATTHEW PERRY played Chandler Bing on the hit series Friends (1994-2004). Loyal viewers are able to tell which season is which by Perry's weight fluctuations. And truly dedicated fans have noticed that Perry is missing the tip of his right middle finger. According to many sources, he lost the fingertip as a young boy, when it got caught in a closing door.

Attachments

• perry1.jpg
    perry1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 219
  • perry2.jpg
    perry2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 156
  • perry3.jpg
    perry3.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 411