So...LV lovers...how long has it been???

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I have always liked LV but....its been 4 yrs since I fell in love and cannot keep my head straight about them....lol...

How long has it been since you have loved LV? How long have you been collecting LVs?

It would be fun to share, I thought.......:smile:

I started to become interested end of July last year...started to "collect" in mid August. So the Beverly MM next week marks the one year anniversary of my obsession!

I fell in love with LV in late 2003 and I started my collection in early 2004.

Don't even wanna think about how much I have spent in the past 3 years on LV alone. :Push:

I started to become interested end of July last year...started to "collect" in mid August. So the Beverly MM next week marks the one year anniversary of my obsession!

Your collection is so nice that I thought that it would be at least 2-3 years!!!!!!

You are in Love....lol....and you fell hard and fast!!!!:graucho:

I admired LV from afar for a long time and got my first piece, a Petite Bucket in 1999. I became LV crazy when I found TPF and started posting regularly in December 06. It as the Sophie in Mono that pushed me over the edge.

Mine started when a woman sat next to me on a bench outside a supermarket near Cannes and had this lovely little white handbag. I couldn't stop staring at it, it was a white MC pochette.
That was it, I dragged my poor DH into the LV store and bought the pochette in black.
At dinner that night my new bag was on the table and was being complimented by women at the next table. They thought I wouldn't understand as I'm English - but I speak French.
That was about 6 years ago. It comes with me every year to France.
My collection has grown slowly but surely. I don't like all LV but what I have I love.

Mine started when a woman sat next to me on a bench outside a supermarket near Cannes and had this lovely little white handbag. I couldn't stop staring at it, it was a white MC pochette.
That was it, I dragged my poor DH into the LV store and bought the pochette in black.
At dinner that night my new bag was on the table and was being complimented by women at the next table. They thought I wouldn't understand as I'm English - but I speak French.
That was about 6 years ago. It comes with me every year to France.
My collection has grown slowly but surely. I don't like all LV but what I have I love.

erm...MC? MC was launched in 2003 - it hasn't even been around 6 years.

I flirted with LV once mid last year and that bore a mary kate cabas, but I never went back to LV until Jan this year ;)
I was wooed with the pommes, rivets, dentelles, olympes and streets, how could a gal resist?