Post Dior Fakes Here

Reported all ^^^

Another Fake Rasta

Item number: 110147769459
3064_1.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Chris...9QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If this Dior Saddle is counterfeit (as I have been told), please sign up and email them that it is counterfeit. Or report them to Dior (if anyone knows how). I emailed to let them know it was fake and they emailed me back and told me not to email them again and basically to mind my own business. This is not ebay, it is another auction site, these items are donated to different stores and some of the stores sometimes play dumb to make money off of donated counterfeit bags. It is free to sign up.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=2809395

This is crazy. It's interesting that they protect their name (of all things "GOODWILL") with a copyright yet freely participates in damaging someone else's copyrights. Makes me sooo not want to donate anything to that organization.

SELLER WITH TONS OF FAKE DIOR BAGS!

Hello,

We need to get this seller pulled and fast! I usually never get involved even when I see fake Dior items, but this seller is selling tons of fake Dior items...and it seems getting away with it (how can they have over 500 feedbacks with almost 100% positive!). I feel soooo sorry for the buyer's! What do I/we need to do? Any assistance is sincerely appreciated. Thanks!

Seller:
s.gif
wonsingsale

Here's an example of just one Dior auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Chris...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

eed3_1_sbl.JPG

edb5_1_sbl.JPG

oh that wonsingsale guy makes me mad he said that all of his bags are authentic and asked me how i know his handbags are fake! what a liar! everyone that reads this please report him to ebay so we can stop him from selling! I can't believe he has 500 feedback and they're all positive!!!!

This is crazy. It's interesting that they protect their name (of all things "GOODWILL") with a copyright yet freely participates in damaging someone else's copyrights. Makes me sooo not want to donate anything to that organization.

Goodwill is a horrible company. The one in Oklahoma City got shut down like 10-15 years ago, cause these bored housewives started running it. They would mark everything up, then ring it up for less and pocket the extra money. People got suspicious when these home town bumpkin housewives started driving cadilacs. Ever since then, I stopped donating to them. I now give straight to my church.

Goodwill is a horrible company. The one in Oklahoma City got shut down like 10-15 years ago, cause these bored housewives started running it. They would mark everything up, then ring it up for less and pocket the extra money. People got suspicious when these home town bumpkin housewives started driving cadilacs. Ever since then, I stopped donating to them. I now give straight to my church.
Wow I can't believe that they do that! i donate all of my things to goodwill... well I guess i'm nto going to anymore!