Hey Northwesters- hot enough for you?

Roo

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
:whistle:

Excessive Heat Warning

/O.CON.KSEW.EH.W.0001.000000T0000Z- 070712T0600Z/ EAST PUGET SOUND LOWLANDS-EVERETT AND VICINITY- SEATTLE/BREMERTON AREA-TACOMA AREA- 329 PM PDT WED JUL 11 2007

...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS EVENING...

AN EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS EVENING.

THE HEAT WAVE CONTINUES THIS AFTERNOON WITH TEMPERATURES REACHING INTO THE MID 90S TO NEAR 100 DEGREES. THIS IS 20 TO 25 DEGREES ABOVE NORMAL. THE COMBINATION OF HIGHER TEMPERATURES AND HIGHER RELATIVE HUMIDITY WILL CREATE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND DANGEROUS CONDITIONS ACROSS THE AREA. TEMPERATURES WILL SLOWLY COOL BACK DOWN INTO THE 60S OVERNIGHT.

AN EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING MEANS THAT A PROLONGED PERIOD OF DANGEROUSLY HOT TEMPERATURES WILL OCCUR. HOT TEMPERATURES WILL CREATE A DANGEROUS SITUATION IN WHICH HEAT ILLNESSES ARE LIKELY. DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS...AVOID OVER EXERTION...AND CHECK UP ON RELATIVES AND NEIGHBORS.

^^ Roo, LMAO!

Record breaking 97 degrees in the Seattle area today!!!

OK, the minute I even THINK about *****ing about the heat (no AC in this house), I remember back when we had no power in December for 5 days and it got down to 45 in the house and it was like trying to sleep in a fridge, lol.

SO...let's stay cool and savor summer!

^^ Roo, LMAO!

Hey, I am NOT kidding, dood! I'm tellin' you, those West Seattle bridge trolls are experts at frozen slug removal! I was thinkin of paddling my kayak out on Lake Union today but I fear that with the ice melting I could meet up with some hungry orcas.... or even worse, Dale Chihuly... That eyepatch freaks me out.... :P

Roo,
Delirious from da warm temps:
I propose we commandeer the Ballard Locks for our own swimming pool, ya game? The only condition is that JOHN CURLEY is NOT INVITED :P :sweatdrop:

Hey, I am NOT kidding, dood! I'm tellin' you, those West Seattle bridge trolls are experts at frozen slug removal! I was thinkin of paddling my kayak out on Lake Union today but I fear that with the ice melting I could meet up with some hungry orcas.... or even worse, Dale Chihuly... That eyepatch freaks me out.... :P

Roo,
Delirious from da warm temps:
I propose we commandeer the Ballard Locks for our own swimming pool, ya game? The only condition is that JOHN CURLEY is NOT INVITED :P :sweatdrop:

NO JOHN CURLEY....I'm so there! I used to live in Magnolia and my view was the Ballard Locks! :okay:It rocked. I'm ready to dive in, man....

I'm delirious too. I am rehydrating after playing hockey tonight...at least it was cool in the rink!

NO JOHN CURLEY....

Rumor in the 'hood is that JC was filmed recently hiding in the bushes at the Aurora Ave Travelodge... begging random people "please call me!"..... it is insinuated that said he was upset at being spurned by Jim Foreman... but no one really knows the truth... except maybe Jean Enerson....

:P

Rumor in the 'hood is that JC was filmed recently hiding in the bushes at the Aurora Ave Travelodge... begging random people "please call me!"..... it is insinuated that said he was upset at being spurned by Jim Foreman... but no one really knows the truth... except maybe Jean Enerson....

:P

ROFLMAO and PMP!! if anyone was on assignment reporting it, it'd be Foreman alright...and Jean back to you in the studio ;)

I have it on good authority that the Fremont troll drinks mojitos made from the tears of solstice parade participants who were mocked for looking absolutely HORRIFYING naked. (The body paint didn't help). Steve Poole is his fave drinking buddy.

:greengrin: