Does anyone know if the "Charlotte SATC" Hobo bag is still available?

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows if the "Charlotte SATC" Hobo bag is still available or has it been discountinued? I'm looking for it in black, not the pink that Charlotte carried... I don't know the actual name of this bag though. I attached a pic, its the black hobo on the right, in the middle row. TIA!

Attachments

• Chanel%20Larger%20sizes[1].jpg
    Chanel%20Larger%20sizes[1].jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 198
Hi Ladies,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows if the "Charlotte SATC" Hobo bag is still available or has it been discountinued? I'm looking for it in black, not the pink that Charlotte carried... I don't know the actual name of this bag though. I attached a pic, its the black hobo on the right, in the middle row. TIA!

I purchased my pink Charlotte last year (September 2006) and have not seen one (of any color) since. Have you searched on the consignment route? If it has been discontinued, you might find it there

I purchased my beige hobo probably two, maybe even three years ago. I see black ones pop up on ebay every now and then, and at very reasonable prices too. That might be your best bet, since boutiques won't have this style. The retail on it was $1025 plus tax, but on ebay, I've seen these bags in the $800-$1000 range, so you could potentially get a good deal too if you decide to go that route. :tup:

I bought my black one on eBay this Spring - it was in virtually new condition and I paid slightly over $1K -- I would keep an eye out since they pop up periodically. I'm really fond of the bag! :tup: