Nuage is really Taupe!

beanie

Jan 11, 2007
I just got my "nuage" medium paddy with the silver colored hardware, and now that I have it at home I can say with certainty that it is about as close to "taupe" ('06) as you can get. :yes: Maybe a shade or two lighter. It's NOT beigey, and not a shade of white. I don't know why I thought that it was lighter in the store, (mine is from Neiman Marcus) but it's definitely a lighter version of taupe. Very pretty color, and with the silver hardware....very chic!:tup: Sorry, no pics...can't let DH NEAR the Chloe closet, he uses the digital camera, and I have no idea how to use it....:smile:

oooh beanie, I can imagine taupe with a silvery hardware would look incredible.

oh cant you get him near the closet just this once lol@!!!! we need to see this bag :biggrin:
LOL, okay now I took out my taupe paddys (I have three of them, the medium, the large zippy, and the US Shopper from '06,) and it looks to me like the "nuage" is more of a light gray than tan....I think it's like "galet" but I don't have the galet in a bag, (how did I miss THAT color???) so I can't be sure. It's much LIGHTER than the taupe though....but very, very pretty with the silver hardware. Oh, if I let DH into the Chloe closet he'll have me committed....:nuts::nuts::nuts: