SA at Nordstrom SF?

chuggie

Gettin my Griff On
O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Does anyone have an SA that they like at Nordies SF? I would like to call them about their planned delivery dates, but I would prefer to speak with someone that is knowledgeable about Balenciaga bags. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

Also, is there a plan for the Seattle store to start carrying Bbags too?

Correct: the only Nordies *anywhere* that sells bbags is Sacramento :yes:

My SA is Barbara, although she has consistently sent me the wrong bags, she is very sweet :upsidedown:

Yeah, I meant Sacramento, but was so caught up thinking about SF and the get together that I mistyped. :P Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

My SA at the local Nordies said that there is a chance that they will continue expand their selection of high end designers at more stores in the future. I thought I had heard something about Seattle, but I was wrong. It makes sense that they wouldn't carry Bbags if Barneys is close by. That same reasoning is why NM in Boston doesn't carry Balenciaga.

Chuggie - I think one of the best SAs at Nordstrom Sac is Sarah Hinkel...I believe she is the manager and she deals directly with the buyer for Balenciaga. She is extremely knowledgeable & helpful. She will email you photos of the bags before you buy.

I work with Patrice, she is great and has gone way out of her way to help me out on several ocassions. Sarah is also very good--she is the official Balenciaga rep. for the store and works with the buyer. I would also recommend Claudette. Nordstrom Sac has the best SAs anywhere!

Thanks again, everyone - I knew I could rely on my PF buddies to help direct me to the best people! I'll be sure to contact the above mentioned SAs.