Black Blake with Gold hardware

Elly0216

Apr 26, 2007
Hey all,

I'm dying for a black blake with gold hardware...but can't currently pay full price for it. Do these ever go on sale? or can I do price matches somehow? Sigh maybe i'll just have to be patient to get it. Any advice would be helpful though! Thanks

Because black is considered season-less, it is not a color that usually goes on sale. However, if you wait for a F&F event you should be able to get 20-25% off the regular price. If that is still out of your price range you might want to consider eBay.

Because black is considered season-less, it is not a color that usually goes on sale. However, if you wait for a F&F event you should be able to get 20-25% off the regular price. If that is still out of your price range you might want to consider eBay.

Great idea!!!! I have one...Bought it during F & F...otherwise full price for sure...I love this bag..I haven't used it yet but I take it out to look at it all the time....You can't go wrong with this bag...There are other membershere that have it and they'll tell you the same thing...Good luck!!!:tup:

Great idea!!!! I have one...Bought it during F & F...otherwise full price for sure...I love this bag..I haven't used it yet but I take it out to look at it all the time....You can't go wrong with this bag...There are other membershere that have it and they'll tell you the same thing...Good luck!!!:tup:

Emmy
what you haven't taken her out yet? why she looked so great on you, you must take her for a spin soon :yes: