Truffle VS Cafe? Pictures Anyone? TIA!

KAOKim

Mar 11, 2007
I'm trying to figure out the differences between Truffle and Cafe. I bought a Truffle Bowling Bag from NM and I returned it because I thought the color was horrible. But now after seeing more pictures of Truffle I'm beginning to like it. Any pictures or insights would be appreciated.

TIA!

hmm... maybe you should do a search on it... I had the same dilemma as you and did a search and found a few pics... sorry i dont know how to insert links...

but I have the cafe and love it color... altho I still wonder at times whether I should have got the truffle instead... both colors are gorgeous though...

I think truffle is one of those colors that you GROW to love rather than love at first sight...

Here ya go: My Truffle City and Cafe Work

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

Cafe is a lot darker than Truffle....it's just like a dark choco bar without any undertones.

Truffle Bowling:
attachment.php

Cafe Flat Messenger (very difficult to get an accurate color shot) :
attachment.php

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 235
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 239
:nuts::nuts::nuts: That Cafe is incredible!!! I had no idea how dark it was compared to Truffle. AAACKK!!!!

Awww. Thanks:heart::heart:
I had my doubts before I got Cafe, but now I'm in LOVE! The leather rapidly broke in as well, and she's just so soft and smooshy now:tup:

Cafe is really dark... the color won't definitely be mistaken as black, but it's about 2,3 shades darker than Truffle.