pics of my very first Day! Plomb!

toni22

O.G.
May 4, 2006
hi guys!

so i finally got around to getting a day bag... i have been so tempted over the years about this style, and finally decided it was a must for weekends, walking the dog while drinking coffee.. that kind of stuff.. Definitely needed a shoulder bag..

so here she is..

just some info on me.. i tend to pic my bal bags for leather texture over color.... am i alone in this?

so when looking for a day bag i wanted one that looked like my weekends... like my favorite pair of jeans that have been washed a thousand times.. super casual..
and i found this day bag.. and it happened to be plomb.. so i bought it!

its so super fluffy soft.. not veiny at all, although it sort of looks like it in one of the photos.. its the closest leather i have personally seen that resembles that fluffy soft light 05 leather..

and the color is super great. sometimes black, sometimes like the lead of a pencil, sometimes a bit navy.. really great.

enjoy the pics! off to walk the dog! have a great weekend everyone!

xo
t:heart:
ps.. can someone teach me how to attach files inside a message so they are bigger? thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 459
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 449
She's gorgeous!!! I love the crinkles & veins against the smooth leather on the belted section in that second photo - too cool :love:

I've not chosen any of my bbags in person, but I think if I found a color with INCREDIBLE leather I'd definitely consider it... put it this way, no matter how beautiful a color is I wouldn't want one if the leather didn't match up.

attachment.php

Yikes - another smooshy, fluffy, thick, want to squeeze leather!!! That is so beautiful!!! :yahoo:
ps - I will pm you on pics!

Congrats on your first Day, toni:heart:!!! It's so easy to wear, it's really my favorite current Bal style. The leather looks totally fluffy - and I bet it will get even nicer with wear :smile: