Delurking myself...

RWolfeOH

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
I have been here reading for a few weeks now and let me just say that I'm obsessed!!!

I am quite amazed by everyone's collection of handbags. I have quite the collection, with my most recent purchase being the large signature khaki/saddle Carly. What a great bag...I love it!

I live in Columbus Ohio and I'm a Deputy Sheriff. Many people are surprised because I'm such a girly girl, but hey girly girls can be cops too!

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and let all of you know that I thoroughly enjoy all the posts.

I have been here reading for a few weeks now and let me just say that I'm obsessed!!!

I am quite amazed by everyone's collection of handbags. I have quite the collection, with my most recent purchase being the large signature khaki/saddle Carly. What a great bag...I love it!

I live in Columbus Ohio and I'm a Deputy Sheriff. Many people are surprised because I'm such a girly girl, but hey girly girls can be cops too!

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and let all of you know that I thoroughly enjoy all the posts.

Welcome to the forum! It won't be good for your wallet but you'll meet lots of great ladies and your collection will grow!

Nice to hear about your job--that's very cool. We did a "what do you do" thread awhile back, and it is so neat to see how many diverse kids of jobs tpf ladies have...

Welcome!:yes: